Delivering both quality and quantity in every truckload of Q-Series waste carts.
Get industry-leading truckload capacity you want with the product integrity you’ve come to trust.
Q-Series waste carts from SSI SCHAEFER deliver the quality that your customers expect, while offering municipalities and haulers more carts in every truckload.
Manufactured in Charlotte, NC and Lodi, CA.
BODY / BAR
- Non-slip, textured finish on corners for grabber traction
- Injection molded for maximum strength and durability
- One-piece high-density polyethylene (HDPE) construction
- Built-in flexibility
- Reinforced wall thickness in critical wear areas
- Externally housed lift bar for water-tight leak-proof body
- Rotating retention bar for less stress on cart body
LIDS / HANDLES
- Solid lid axle with a robust 3-point attachment
- Overlapping lid design with integral moisture barrier lip
- Inside dripping rim to seal in odors
- 270° lid opening
- Ergonomically designed hand grips for easy push and pull motion
- Smooth surface with no protrusions
- Two ergonomic lift handles for easy opening
|Order #||USD 95Q|
|5||Wheel Diameter||10" or 12"|
|6||Load Rating||333 lbs.|
ANSI Z245.30 and ANSI Z245.60 Approved. ISO 9001 Certified. Truckload quantity based on 53’ trailer. Measurements in inches.
COLORS, MARKINGS, & OPTIONS
- Available in an array of standard colors. Custom colors available upon request with minimum quantities.
- Smooth surface for hot stamping on lid and body
- Customizable in-mold labeling (IML) on lid
Meet the Q-Series
The Q-Series cart isn’t your ordinary trash cart, waste cart, two-wheeled cart, 95-gallon waste cart, or even rolling trash cart. The Q-Series from SSI SCHAEFER is a revolutionary waste cart that offers maximum quality and efficiency. With more cargo in every truckload, you save money and minimize your environmental footprint. Plus, the level of SSI SCHAEFER quality ensures that you’ll get a high return on investment and a low cost of ownership.
793 Q-Series carts per 53' truckload
Calculate shipping savings with Q-Series carts.