Find the right rolling waste cart for your customers.
Whether you call them waste carts, trash cans, rolling carts, or waste bins, every residential community needs them. But, with so many options on the market, it can be difficult to choose the right waste cart for your neighborhood’s needs. That’s why we’ve created this guide to help you save time and money when purchasing a new product.
Let the experts help you choose based on durability, economy, and ease of use for your customers.
Rolling waste carts need to withstand a lot of stress. The wear and tear from weather, daily use, and weekly collection add up over time. Because of this, it is important to choose a rolling cart that is made from durable material. When making your decision, look for these key features to ensure your cart will last.
- Look for carts made with one-piece injection molding. This method creates fewer connection points for a sturdier product.
- Carts made from materials like high-density polyethylene offer maximum durability and scratch-resistance.
- Choose a cart that has been thoroughly tested for quality assurance and meets ANSI requirements.
We know that choosing a well-designed product made from quality materials will save you money and give an overall lower cost of ownership. But there are several other factors to consider, ensuring your choice in waste cart maximizes your ROI.
- Consider truckload capacity when choosing a product. More carts per truckload means increased efficiency and savings for municipalities and haulers.
- If possible, choose a cart that offers RFID technology for easy asset and fleet management.
Ease of Use
It’s important to make sure your customers find their waste and recycling carts easy to use. Carts from SSI SCHAEFER have tons of features that your residents will love from day one.
- Easy to tilt carts allow both young and old customers to conveniently push and pull on collection day.
- Rolling trash cans featuring lids with handles are preferred, making the opening and closing motion a breeze.
- Overlapping lids reduce the amount of water in the cart, making cleaning convenient.
Although you have many options when shopping for a new waste cart, your decision doesn’t have to be difficult. Now that you know what to look for in a waste and recycling cart, feel free to check out our SSI SCHAEFER residential waste carts. Whether you find your perfect cart in the Q-Series, M-Series, or B-Series, we are certain your customers will be satisfied and your savings will stack up.